Miller Mig Welder Handheld 120/230 VAC Review
Introduction of Miller MIG Welder Handheld 120/230VAC:
No matter how thick the material may seem to be. This Miller Mig Welder Handheld 120/230 VAC brings you relieve as you can easily weld mild steel, aluminum and even stainless steel without hassle. It has an input voltage of 120/230 VAC. You don’t have to worry if you are always on the go because this Mig welder is handheld portable for easily mobility.
Features of this Miller Mig:
1. Can weld a wide range of materials:
This Mig welder features an auto set that works great and you will be surprised at the quality of performance it has on thin, thick, and thin to thick weld with just preparation. For instance if you will have to weld an aluminum material, all you need do is purchase the spool gun and argon cylinder.
2. Easy to use:
The Auto set of the miller Mig welder also makes it a very great welding choice as this feature makes it very easy to use. For this very reason I rate it as the best that you can get in its category and only costs just 10% more than its market competitors. The detailed instruction and guide from Miller just makes it easier for even a beginner to use. it is therefore very easy for newbies to learn how to weld using this machine. Parts and replacement are also easily found on trusted dealers like Amazon, Home Depot, Lowes, and Walmart.
3. Performance and Clean welds:
If you want to push your limits to weld thicker materials without leaving a messy finish then the Miller Mig handheld welder will be perfect for you. The welds of this machine are very neat and professional looking. A user of this welder once said that this welder made him look like a professional even though he is not even a welder. Every time you weld a piece of metal you get the same clean result.
So how do you go about this? You simple dial the material thickness and then pull the trigger. That is just it as you will discover that the pieces hold up well and doesn’t break just before it bends. With this welder there is no spatter, no pitting, no bulges instead you have a clean, smooth, uniform and straight line with just little cleanup. Are you still looking for that professional welder for your vehicle? I don’t think so!
4. Automatic wire feed setting:
It carries the automatic wire feed setting which you can choose to turn off or turn on. It is very helpful when welding totally varying cross section of thicknesses together. You get a better performance when you use this setting than when you weld with your own manual programming.
- Easy to use for both professionals and beginners.
- It welds the thickest material in its category.
- Has an Infinite Voltage control.
- It can weld mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and other tougher metals.
- Detection and prevention of thermal overload.
- Has a long duty cycle.
- Reliable and durable for long term use.
- The cylinders, cart, and other accessories is as expensive as the welder itself. For the project at hand I believe it is worth the buy.
- When you connect the spool gun, the duty circle is diminished. Just have the best experience that you can get.
- The duty cycle is also reduced when you use a 110V power outlets. For this reason you can simple get the 220V power outlet.
- 1. Question: Can this welder run on a 250V circuit?
- Answer: Yes, it can even for a 240V circuit, you can use this welder
- 2. Question: Would it work with my generator at 220v outlet?
- Answer: I don’t know why it shouldn’t. Anyways it depends on the amps it supports at 220v. You should know the output of your generator to know the number of amps it delivers. You may be required 20A of service from the gen set. This could even be higher than the welder’s rating.
- 3. Question: Please what is the warranty on this welder?
- Answer: It comes with 3 years warranty.
Despite the high price, most users will agree with me that this Miller Mig Welder is the excellent. Especially for those who have made some investments on it. The reliability, versatility, and durability of this machine as well as it neat finishes gives it an edge over the others in its class. And of course an excellent buy for anyone who wants to purchase a Best Mig welder.